Safety Recognition Program
The ACCNJ is excited to kick off its newest program! The Safety Recognition Program is designed to identify those that have shown an exemplary commitment or random act of safety that has made them a standout for their efforts. The individual may be a union craftworker or company employee
Here’s how it works:
- Each company/union, involved in the Safety Council can nominate one individual per quarter.
- The nomination must be received no later than two weeks prior to the Safety Council Meeting.
- To make the nomination, please send an email to Jill Schiff ([email protected]), including:
- Name of Candidate
- Length of time with organization
- Brief description of their commitment or act
- Nominator and contact information
We will notify the nominator of our selection. The individual will be invited to the ACCNJ Safety Council Meeting as our guest to be recognized. However, understanding the nature of the industry, it is not required for them to attend. They will receive a $100 Visa Gift Card. ACCNJ will also promote the company/union and winner through our various publications and social media.
We are now accepting nominations for the January 18, 2019 meeting. Please contact us with any questions. We welcome your participation!