Is Your Company RFP-Ready?
February 25 @ 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
IS YOUR COMPANY RFP-READY?
PRESENTED BY: REBECCA MOLL FREED, ESQ. GENOVA BURNS
ACCNJ Associate Member Genova Burns will help you understand, develop and comply with best practices related to RFPs, Vendor Codes of Ethics, and MBE, WBE and DBE Requirements
- Understand applicable disclosure and certiﬁcation requirements;
- Understand and develop template responses to standard RFP forms and questionaires to ensure consistency and accuracy of responses;
- Develop and implement a robust Vendor Code of Ethics (taking government entity speciﬁc requirements into eﬀect);
- Train management and relevant employees on the Vendor Code of Ethics;
- Develop and implement an RFP review and preparation process to ensure all information is accurate and no conﬂicts of interest exist;
- Understand and comply with laws related to political contributions and gifts and entertainment; and
- Understand the MBE, WBE and DBE requirements (whether the vendor itself is a cerﬁed company or is looking to subcontract to an MBE, WBE or DBE).
Please join us for this half-day interacve program to ensure that your company is RFP-Ready!